Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Banquets, goodbye and other things

SO! I went to the Universitas seventh-Day Adventist yesr end function AKA the Banquet.  It was great. The first time I have allowed myself to cut loose in a long time. It was great fun. I was with my girl Z whom i may not be seeing for a while since this is her finaly year. She has completed her Honors degree and is leaving. Sob! sob! Sniff sniff! waaah! I am really going to miss her. The banquet was the last time we got to hang out properly...i cherisehd every moment. Of course being teh darling that she is, she came by yesterday to see me and say our last good bye's. I will miss her but I know i have a friend in her. Our times together and our memories, no one can take away from us. We will always have them.

Love you girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Please comment here

Powered By Blogger