Monday, March 19, 2012

My Mind

I think its time I spoke my mind... 

I mind that you think its ok to disrespect me 
I mind when you whine 
I mind that you dont see other person's pain 
Do I mind that you are blind...yes I do 

I mind that I cant reach you 
and make you see that its cool to be you 
I mind when the doors close and you push me out 
I mind the rejection 
I mind the pain 

Do I mind that your mind is closed 
Myopia sets in and your mind is in rigor mortis 
Yes! I mind when you refuse to think 
When you refuse to feel 
I mind that you are reading this and deciding to hate me 
I mind because your mind in not open 

Do I mind that you hate me....not really 
I have embraced all that I am 
I dont mind if you dont like me, 
But you will not ignore me for I must be heard 
THAT! I mind... 

I mind that you are clicking the botton and sending this into oblivion 
I mind that you mind 
I mind that you give me no mind 
I mind.... 
......my mind 


What is on your mind? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Please comment here

Powered By Blogger