Friday, October 22, 2010

You amaze me!!!

I am so amazed at your goodness
The depth of your love astounds me
I could look forever and never find the bottom of your love
Or the height of your mercy

Dear Lord I thank you
For your faithfulness to me
For the way that you give and keep on giving to me
Love, grace. mercy. truth. Justice.hope. faith are mine in your name

What could I lack when I have you?
What could my soul long for?
For my deepest desires you have fulfilled 
In your profound knowledge have withheld what i ought not to have

I trust you completely
I trust you implicitly
I trust you forever for my life you hold in your hands
And my future is plain before your sight

I could write forever Lord
But what i really mean to say is
YOU AMAZE ME

Humbly,
Your child and grateful servant, 
Alinane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Please comment here

Powered By Blogger