Monday, August 30, 2010

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!

M heavenly father, you who reign from everlasting to everlasting.Your power is great, your justice irrivocable and beyond reproach. Who is like our Lord? Jehovah reigns let the earth rejoice and be glad. Let all creation give homage to their creator.

I declare you Lord of my life, Sovereign over my will. Ruler of all that I am and my king forever. Jesus, you are worthy of all praise. My savior, yours is the greatest name in all creation, in heaven above and on this earth. The only name by which we are saved. "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" Acts 4:12 (King James version).

I just want to give you all the praise, glory, honor and thanks giving that my heart can hold. I thank you that you give my heart songs to praise you. That you fill my soul with praise and my eyes with tears of joy and thanksgiving. Your presence fills me with gladness and immeasurable joy. I wish to dwell in your presence forever, basking in the glory of your love and your righteousness. Here is my song of praise to you Jesus

Who else would have died for me?
Who would have shed his blood for me?
The lowly child of Nazareth he did
and now I am alive

Nailed him on the cross to die
never murmured nor repined
Like a lamb to the slaughter
The mighty God of love
Creator too my place
Forever I will sing

Jesus!!
the greatest name in all the universe
Jesus!!!
Oh how I love your name
Jesus!!!
Thank you for your sacrifice
Jesus!!
Thank you that you died for us
With everything inside my heart
I thank you Jesus

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Please comment here

Powered By Blogger